Whether you are making your first visit to the UK, or planning to settle here permanently, I can advise you on your application for a visa or for permission to stay.
The law that governs immigration changes frequently and can be complicated. Failure to supply even one “specified document” can lead to a refusal, and interrupt your plans to join your family or start work.
I give my clients clear, up-to-the-minute advice on all aspects of immigration to the UK including:
- Partners and children
- Adult dependant relatives
- Working in the UK
- European residence rights
- EU Settled Status applications
- Asylum and protection claims
- British citizenship
- Appeals and administrative review
Contact me to discuss your case further.